4/22/13

Texas Wildflowers

Hi y'all! I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a fun, relaxing couple of days. We were able to catch up with some friends, enjoy the amazing weather, and spend some quality time on the couch. And of course there were margaritas. It was such a good weekend that I was in a surprisingly chipper mood this morning... and still am! :)

I was a bad blogger again and forgot to take pictures. There isn't a single one from the whole weekend... boo! But to make it up to you I have pictures from the previous weekend!

J and I took a trip out to Fredericksburg to take pictures in the bluebonnets and of course we brought the bear. Since living in Texas we have seen some pretty serious droughts and this is the first year that I have seen the real beauty of the blue bonnets. Two years ago, J and I did the Pedal Power Wildflower Ride and there were NO wildflowers... Thank goodness for rain!

Gracie was particularly cute hopping through the bluebonnets as she weaved her way around them so as not to walk over any. I wish I could have gotten a video of it but the pictures will have to do...

Being silly... typical
Bows
Bluebonnet bouquet
Look at that sweet face

There were lots of bikers! One even stopped for a pic
Family portrait where Gracie isn't looking... also typical


No comments: