5/23/13

An Update...

I know, it's been awhile. But since I know y'all are interested, here is a totally random update of what has been going on in my life.

  • I finished my 40 miles in 30 days on the 30th day!! 
  • Eating healthy isn't as easy as one would think. Today I ate not one, but TWO brownies for breakfast!
  • Last week I got to visit my brother and his family in KY. It was sooo much fun seeing them.
  • We visited J's parents in Houston for the last time before they moved. It was sad saying goodbye to J's childhood home.
  • We also helped J's parents move into their new house right outside of town. It will be great to have them so close!
  • We have finally gotten past those last few cool days and I am ready for some fun in the sun! With lots of SPF, of course!
  • I discovered Chips Ahoy with Reese's... if only I could eat gluten. They look digustingly, delicious!
  •   We have become those pet parents. We are now brushing Gracie's teeth every night. Because her tooth health is important too!

No comments: