2/28/13

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Yesterday I shared with you my desire to go to a sunnier, warmer tropical paradise and that desire didn't fade overnight. First thing I did this morning, with my green tea in hand, was start up the computer to do a little online 'window' shopping.

I am a dedicated online shopper. Not a day goes by that I don't visit the wonderful land of online shopping. My carts are always full at J. Crew, Shopbop, Nordstrom... and the list goes on. But today I had a mission. I was looking for swimsuits. You see I have an unnatural obsession with bathing suits (swimsuits, bathing suits... whatever it's called? I use both). I blame this on growing up at the beach. Every year I have to buy at least one new swimsuit (or two, or there). Forget about the fact that I have more than I can even wear already. And when a beach vacation is on your mind it is only natural that I start shopping for the appropriate attire.

Here is what I have my eye on at the moment...

Lilly Pulitzer - think I'll buy this at work tomorrow
Zimmermann - I die, literally
Mara Hoffman
Tory Burch
 And of course there are cover-ups...
Lemlem
Tory Burch
Bop Basics
Now that that's out of my system, today's task is to go through my closet... it is literally busting at the seams and I know there are things I don't wear just crammed in there, so I am finally taking the time to organize. Hopefully I will find a little extra space and maybe I'll even get rid of some of those bathing suits I don't wear anymore.

J - just a heads up - if you don't hear from me for a few hours I might be buried underneath the mountain of clothes in our closet.

No comments: