2/25/13

Red Carpet: The Oscars 2013

Last night were the Oscars and you better believe I watched. We had friends over last night for a viewing party and it was a lot of fun. J and I had seen most of the movies nominated and I feel like over all there were a lot of good movies in 2012. And I was really happy with most of the winners last night. But who am I kidding? What I really want to talk about is the Red Carpet! Here are my favorites from last night... along with my least favorites.

Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive
Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta
Charlize Theron in Dior Huate Couture
 My absolute FAVORITE...
Naomi Watts in Armani Prive
 These were my favorite After Party looks...
Nina Dobrev in Naeem Khan

Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein Collection
And my least favorite....

Anne Hathaway in Prada
I was expecting sooo much more out of Anne Hathaway. This dress was a little crazy in the back but I almost liked it because it made it more interesting. The front is just so blah. It looks like something from 1999.

Well that is it... Let the countdown for next year begin!

What were your favorite or least favorite looks from last night?

No comments: