2/5/13

Wish List: Spring Fever

Is it too early to have Spring fever? It is literally 79 degrees on the 5th of February and I am wearing a tank top and shorts. I know I just posted my wish list  last week but it seems outdated already. With the warm weather and the arrival of Spring collections everywhere I seem to be dreaming of bright colors and a beach getaway. Did I mention I just started working at Lilly Pulitzer? That isn't helping matters... They do Spring so right!

Here are some items that have been added to my wish list...

Lilly Pulitzer Briella Dress
Lilly Pulitzer Sandrine Dress
Love this whole look here!
J. Crew Collection Contessa Snakeskin-Bow Pumps
J.Crew Liberty Contrast Collar Sweater
Kate Spade Evelyn Dress

I could get carried away posting a lot more but I am at Starbucks and the internet is frustratingly slow, so I stop here.

Do y'all have any items that you must have this Spring?

No comments: