2/13/13

Game Day

You might not know this,, but I went to the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill. This morning my facebook feed was littered with game day posts singing praise for UNC. Today is the day. The first UNC vs. Dook game of the season.

This day makes me miss North Carolina even more than usual. The energy felt in Chapel Hill on this day is electrifying. I am pretty much alone in my excitement here in Texas. J is of course now a UNC fan and he is learning about the awfulness that is Dook but it's not exactly the same. I desperately need to meet some UNC fans down here. But for now J and I will be watching the game at home because let's be honest... I can't watch this game in public. At least not without fellow UNC fans around me.

  
There are several reasons to hate duke but this video sums it up pretty well. This was made my senior year at UNC and it is still awesome!

 
Rah Rah Carolina-lina, Rah Rah Carolina-lina, Rah Rah Carolina-lina Go to hell DOOK!

 

No comments: