1/2/13

Baby It's Cold Outside

We never have long or severe winters in our part of Texas which means I rarely have to bust out my heavy duty winter clothes. Although, later this month we are going on a ski trip to Montana. I am so excited! In fact, I've already started thinking about what I need to pack. Here are a few items that are on my wish list to help me brave the snowy weather.

Eberhey PJs - Journelle, Sperry Boots - J. Crew, Fleece-Lined Leggings - Anthropologie, Scarf - Ann Mashburn, Hat - Aubin & Willis, Coat - Barbour


I'm not a huge skier, so I am mostly looking forward to spending time curled up in front of a fire with a book and some (spiked) hot chocolate.

Do y'all like the cold weather? Or do you live somewhere with long winters? What are your winter staples?

No comments: