1/7/13

Weekend Recap

Well, it seems I have already dropped the ball on posting everyday. But that's ok, we had a busy weekend. Of course I forgot to take pictures... I will have to get better about this. We spent some good quality time with friends and family, did some shopping, and even had movie night in front of the fire.

Movie night treats. Gummy bears for her, Twizzlers for him
The weekend concluded with the 2-hour premiere of Downton Abbey. Both J and I were extremely excited about the return of the show and it didn't disappoint!

Mary and Matthew finally tied the knot!

Hope you all had as good of a weekend as I did. This is the first full work week since the holidays, so I hope it isn't too long for everyone. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!

Aunt Beverly