1/8/13

Guilty Pleasure Television

Does anyone else have guilty pleasures that they watch? I have several, or more like a lot. J and I have several shows we watch together but the shows I'm talking about are the ones he would rather not have to sit through. Although, I have to say, he is a very good sport about it! In fact, tonight we will be watching the premiere of Pretty Little Liars over dinner - can't wait!

My favorites are RHONY/BH, Pretty Little Liars, The Bachelor (did anyone watch that last night?!), Revenge, The Vampire Diaries, and Hart of Dixie. Although, I think part of what I love about these shows are the clothes that they wear. Seriously, they are pretty awesome! I wish I could raid the closet of several people/characters. Check out some faves...

Revenge
Hart of Dixie - There are sooo many more!
Pretty Little Liars
After writing this post I am thinking it might be a good idea to give up TV as a New Year's resolution but that's not going to happen!

No comments: