1/9/13

Dining In

This week J and I have been trying to eat healthy and dine-in for one whole week. This is a huge challenge for me! Not so much the eating healthy part but the dining in part. I love going out to eat! We have attempted this before but never got far. Although, I have a good feeling about this time. We started Monday and have been off to a good start.

Again, I need to get better about taking pictures but so far this week for dinner I have made ground turkey lettuce wrap tacos and almond baked chicken. The almond baked chicken was amazing and instantly became a new favorite. I will definitely be making this again.

For lunches we have been using leftovers to make huge delicious salads. And snacks are consisting of a lot of fruit.

Up for tonight is grilled steak with roasted jalapeƱo chimichurri with a side of asparagus and cherry tomatoes. I don't usually cook steak, of any kind, so I hope it turns out well!


I will update y'all later in the week to let you know how our week of dining in is going.

Do y'all usually cook at home or eat out? What do you usually cook? I love finding new recipes!

No comments: