1/11/13

What I've Been Pinning This Week...

Happy Friday, everyone! Here is a sample of what I've been pinning this week. Yesterday I wasn't feeling very good and you can see that in my pins.

Being sick = watching the Food Network all day

Oh, and sorry some of the pics aren't so great... that's all I could find :(

Recipes to Try

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - Tried these and will definitely be making them again!
Key Lime Mousse Pie (w/ white chocolate)
Garlic Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Tomato Quinoa Soup
Style Inspiration

Ashley Olsen
Royal Blue
MICHAEL Michael Kors Studded Flats
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please post your recipe for gluten-free (dairy-free?) chocolate chip cookies! Aunt Emily

Hannah Prichard said...

Hi Aunt Emily! Here is the link for the recipe and I also copied it below. It isn't dairy free but I might experiment and try to make it dairy free. If I do I'll let you know how it goes. Also, I substituted heath bits in place of pecans.

http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=2292


Ingredients

3/4 cup of softened butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 egg
2 1/4 cups of gluten-free baking flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup of crushed pecans

Serves about 20 cookies
Preparation

Pre-heat oven to 375°F.

Grease baking sheet.

In a medium sized bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add the egg and stir until blended.

Slowly add the gluten-free flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.

Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.

Drop teaspoon sized cookies onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for about 8 minutes or unitl slightly brown and not wet.

Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before taking them off the sheet.